Saturday, December 27, 2008

My shoes, my world !!

12/18/2008 Thursday

This day was the day that Hot Dance Club

showed *what they have learned* in this semester.

Due to preparing for the midtern test,

I didn't dance on the stage.

Instead of feeling pity,

I felt that I was proud of them,

having a successful performance.

"Jazz for Freshmen":

Even though they only have learned

only few months, around 3 months,

they still kept practicing to be perfect.

I know that it's a sort of difficult

to dance well, because we need a flexible

body, and when dancing, we should practice

our eye to make ourselves sexy.

Senior classmate always tell us

that we are supposed to think

ourselves the most beautiful girl in this group,

to make us confident.

All in all, they made it!!

I was really happy for them.

No comments: